Yoogirls Foot Domination

1.10.2011

Foot worship Stories - His foot fetish story! (NF)

First of all, this is my boyfriends account...mine is still pending lest for the other areas....so i'm posting this on his...after all its the story he wrote for me. Pretty much i wrote a story of my memory of how i found out about his fetish and foot play we've experienced and what not....this is HIS account of what it was like for him to tell me about his fetish...please leave us comments and let us know your thoughts!  its greatly appreciated. 

Me and her, sitting in my room alone. Looking into her eyes. I struggle inside myself. I love her, but will she love me after I tell her what I am about too. It is a big part of who I am especially with the person I love. I grab her hand. "I need to tell you something. Its very embarrassing for me to say this…….no…. I cant tell you. " She looked worried about what I was going to tell her. I could see that she genuinely wanted to know what I was so scared of and what I was too embarrassed to tell her.

"Please tell me" she begged "I wont think you're weird and I won't judge you." As my heart raced, I was going through in my mind sorting out and getting ready for any response that she will give me. A I think about all her responses, she interrupts my thought process. "If I guess what it is, will u tell me if I am right or wrong?". I slowly nod my approval. She sits for a few seconds but to me it seems like an eternity. She responds with "You have a foot fetish?". My heart stops. I can't breath. All I want to do is curl up into a ball and die. I look down in disgrace. "It makes sense now, all the touching and tickling." I stare at her hoping the girl I fell in love with will still except me for who I am. She puts her hand on my leg. "Its ok, everything is alright. it's the most common fetish out there." I nod that I understand but still feel like I lost something in myself, but little did I know I was actually putting myself together.

This girl I had fallen for finally knows my deepest secret. I told her something that I would want to take to my grave with me. The only problem is, she hated her feet and just hated feet in general. It broke my heart when she told me that she hated her feet. To me though it didn't matter if I wouldn't be allowed to touch or kiss or lick them because I fell in love with her and not with her sexy feet. I didn't want to scare her off. So I decided to take it slow. All I wanted to do was touch the perfect foot that was in front of me. The feet that teased me everyday in flip flops, and that would be curled up next to me on the couch. I love her with all my heart…and I was extremely and still am attracted to her whole body from her head all the way down to her ankles. Why stop at ankles you ask? It's because I didn't just find her feet attractive. They were sooo sexy and hot and perfect. I lusted after them. After a lot of begging and pleading she finally let me touch her feet. It was like electricity. The warm soft smooth skin of her virgin foot was outstanding. I can still remember the first time I got to touch.

Touching her feet was exquisite, I loved every minute my skin came in contact with hers. After awhile I tried so hard to be content with just touching. I knew it was so hard for her to let me touch let alone do anything else. My lust for her perfect feet still continued I needed more. I felt like a vampire, having the lust for something inside me grew stronger with each glance at the at one time forbidden area below her ankles. I need them in my mouth and my tongue to dance over her soles like a ice skater on a fresh pond during winter. After I finally got the courage up to ask, she shot me down…hard. "What!? No! never! Out of the question! Absolutely not!". It felt like I got staked in the heart. It hurt so much. I bet she didn't mean to, but for the first time she looked at me like I was a freak. I felt like all my hard work got thrown out the window. Even though it was a speed bump in our foot journey, I didn't give up. Finally after much talking and convince I got to lick those wonderful peds. My warm tongue over her flawless feet. The taste of her feet are unforgettable. Lightly salty and sweet at the same time. Sucking on each toe was magnificent. I got lost in the moment and nothing else mattered.

After the amazing experience and my tongue dancing all over her wonderful feet, I thought I was the happiest guy in the world. A perfect girl and the plus is that she had perfect feet. She gave me my first foot job. It was like in pure bliss. Feeling her toes wrap around my throbbing manhood. Nothing can compare to her soft warm soles rubbing the tip and her moaning from my warm precum being massaged in to her feet. Even though it feels amazing, I feel bad asking since it isn't that easy. It hurts her feet and legs, she loves me so much that she still does it from time to time. When she doesn't feel like doing it I get to play and cum all over her feet and soles. Oh did I mention her feet are extremely ticklish? From 1-10 she is about a 15 on the ticklish scale. She even lets me tickle them! Ya I know, she is perfect.

Honestly, I must be the luckiest man alive to have such a perfect girl and such a good friend. She helped me realize that I am not a freak or a psycho. She lets me indulge in my naughty pleasure whenever I want to which is all the time. She is so sexy and I love her to death. I love every minute I have with her. I feel terrible though that I am so into her feet. She is my favorite foot fetish model, she is my favorite tickle slave. I try and not be to into her feet but when you have the best of the best right there its hard not to be completely entranced by them .IM trying to incorporate my "problem" with other aspects of our relationship and I'm trying so hard to wean myself off of them but its not going so well. More foot adventures are to come and I'm looking forward to every single second of them!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More