Yoogirls Foot Domination

1.01.2011

Foot fetish anonymous

Dr.Anna Scruncher,after regarding me from across her desk for long moments,finally stopped twiddling the pen in her fingers,put it down,and said to me,”I have taken your psychological assessments as far as I can,for the moment.It is now time for you to engage in some group therapy,with people of similar disposition as yourself,who are in the various stages of rehabilitation.Dr.Olga Stern is in charge of these therapy sessions,and you are to report to her at 3.pm. tomorrow (Friday) .I will send for you again,after I have seen her preliminary report.You may go now”,she said,in dismissal.”Thankyou Doctor”,I said,in a cracked voice.I was extremely uncomfortable in the presence of Dr.Scruncher.When she looked into my eyes,it was easy to believe that she was reading my thoughts,as easily as she might read the pages of her favourite magazine.I had been reporting to her for clinical assessment,once a week,for the past month.and I knew that the group therapy class was in the same building,and took place weekly,on Fridays.

2 weeks and 1 day later,the day arrived for my 3rd visit to the group therapy class.On my previous 2 attendances to the session,I had not been expected or asked to say anything.Just to take part by listening to the contributions of the other patients.Now,however,after having settled ourselves,Dr.Olga Stern,and the other 3 men and 4 women who made up our therapy group,looked at me expectantly,and made small gestures of encouragement.A full minute passed,before I finally managed to break from their mesmeric gazes,and was able to say,”my name is david”.Long seconds elapsed,and with the help of the urging,encouraging faces conveying to me their empathy,I struggled,but managed at last,to get out,”and,I have a foot fetish”.

At this admission,they all smiled their congratulations,and broke out in spontaneous applause,as they knew that I had made my my first step,towards rehabilitation.I was not expected to contribute further,that afternoon,just to,as previously,listen to the stories and experiences of the other patients,which would form the basis of Dr.Stern’s clinical assessments on them.Dr.Stern told me,however,that I was to report to Dr.Scruncher on Thursday,and that the therapy group would all be looking forward to my first contribution,next Friday.



Thursday came,and as instructed by Dr.Olga Stern,I reported to the office of Dr.Anna Scruncher.As usual,the moment I sat opposite Dr.Scruncher,my pulse began to quicken.She is a staggeringly beautiful woman.Although she wore sober office clothes,and wore her hair high upon her head,this did nothing to lessen my appreciation of her dazzling beauty.On the contrary,in fact.With her blonde hair piled on top of her lovely head,it only served to reveal her neck,and her small ears,to me,perfectly formed.And there was not a lot she could do,to hide the promise of her busom.However,these wonderful delights,while extremely pleasing to the eye,were not what sent my heart rate into overdrive.What pushed me over the edge,was what was going on under her desk,under her chair.For,Dr.Scruncher was aptly named.She drove me crazy.Every time I sneaked a peek under her desk,when her attention was on my assessment forms,her beautiful feet were playing the most exciting and playful games,with her pumps.She was like a dietitian,tempting her slimmers with hamburgers,pies,sweets,and other highly calorific fare,while,at the same time,exhorting them to control their cravings,and lose weight.”Well,David”,said Dr.Scruncher,her blue eyes sparkling,and it was difficult not to believe that she was teasing me to distraction on purpose,for,although I looked at her face,I could still hear,but I could not ignore,the exciting sound of her feet,manipulating her shoes,and I was distraught,because I could not sit behind her,and watch her amazing floor show,from my favourite angle of view.

“I am pleased with you”,she said.Not as pleased as I am with you!,I thought.”Try and relax,David”,she said,soothingly,and the familiar thrill went through me,when she spoke my name.I think she mistook my excitement for nervousness,a fear of doctors and hospitals,or,’white coat syndrome’.Stealing another quick glance under her desk,and seeing her feet,free of her shoes,and crossed at the ankles,I wished that I could “relax”,right under those sexy,restless feet of hers.She went on,”Dr.Stern is pleased that you have finally come to terms with the fact,that you have a problem,and that you have now openly recognised that fact. She is confident now,of still further progress tomorrow,when you make your first contribution,to the therapy group.” “I shall try not to disappoint her,doctor”,I replied.”I will await with interest,Dr.Stern’s next report.You may go,David”,she said,in dismissal.”Thankyou,Dr.Scruncher”,I said,and my tongue savoured her name,as it longed to savour her beautiful,active feet.



The next day,Friday,I was the first patient to arrive at the therapy group class.,and Dr.Olga Stern was already there,setting up a projection screen.I was about to say hello,when,Dr.Stern,reaching up to undo the screen cover,and standing on tiptoe,gave me a tremendously exciting view of her heels,and,as she reached higher,most of the rest of the soles of her very attractive feet.I was about to knock on the door,when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.It was Jimmy,and it was apparent that he had been enjoying the sight of Dr.Olga’s bare feet,as I had been.Jimmy’s ‘thing’,was enjoying his favourite tipples,usually beer,or wine,from the shoes of his girlfriend.Jimmy’s enrolment to the therapy group was actually at the insistence of his girlfriend,as she was getting fed up of him ruining her shoes.Now,another hand squeezed my shoulder.It was Sammy.Sammy’s ‘thing’,was other girl’s feet,which she was crazy about.She also,was enjoying our naughty peep show.Her eyes were glued to Dr.Olga’s pretty,bare feet,as she stood on tiptoe in her mules,and finally managed to free the projection screen cover,ready for the class after ours.I had the presence of mind to knock,before she turned around,and caught us admiring her best ‘feetures’.

”Ah!”,she said,pleased that we were early.Within a few minutes,all the members of the group were seated in a semi circle,with Dr.Olga facing us.Jimmy sat on one side of me,Sammy on the other,with the other members of the group extending out from them.Then,Dr.Olga Stern said,”David,you have taken your first step on the road to rehabilitation.It is now time to take the next.Would you relate to the group,a profound experience,that has left it’s mark on you?” I looked to my left,at Jimmy,who nodded.I looked to my right,at Sammy,who smiled her encouragement,and,reaching over,gripped my hand for a moment,and it was she who commanded me,”tell us,david!”.Over the previous weeks,I had steadily,and surely,fallen under the spell of Sammy,and I now resolved to tell her,and the rest of the therapy group,my closest,and most cherished secret.

“Dr.Olga”,I began,diffidently,and nervously.”I have this story,to tell the group.When I was about 21,I was working as a luggage porter in a holiday resort hotel.Most of the staff had ‘live in’ accommodation at the hotel we worked in.It was hard work,but,it being a holiday environment,with it’s laid back,relaxed atmosphere,working there was not the same drudge like existence as being employed in a dreary warehouse,or monotonous production line in some soulless,dingy factory.I am a shy person,and I am always backwards in coming forwards,where the girls are concerned,and one day,when one of the waitresses at the hotel where I worked,Dawn,while discussing the male staff with the other waitresses right in front of me,having eased off a shoe,to flex and scrunch the toes of an aching foot,and looking me straight in the face,and seeing me watch her do this,(and not for the first time,either),she said to the other girls,”David is quiet”.I did not understand what she meant,until years later,but it was perfectly clear to her friends;if you are looking for some real man action,there is no point looking at David. Did she intuit that submissiveness,and servility were inherent to my nature?Did she know that I longed to serve them,and their tired,hard working feet?If so,why did she not command me to serve them,when in the certain knowledge that I was not just ready and willing to obey their commands,but was desperate to?Desperate to massage and pamper their needful,deserving feet.And,to those who would demand it of me,to worship their feet,with heartfelt devotion..Why did not they make good and proper use of me?Why did they not make it my sacred duty,to become their foot servant?Oh!,if only,if only. They had a need,and I had a need,to satisfy that need.



At the hotel,in our off duty hours,we sometimes played table tennis,which I enjoyed very much.I worked a lot of 8-11, 6-11, split duties,and,it was coming back to the staff quarters after one of these morning duties,that I came upon a game in progress. Jane,one of the very attractive waitresses,was playing some one I had not seen before.It was a young Malaysian waiter,who had just started work at the hotel.I watched Jane,enjoying the aggressive movements of her lithe,voluptuous little body,her sexy feet flashing at me,as she went for her winning shots.Then they switched ends,and I found myself standing behind not Jane,but the Malaysian waiter,and I thought about standing behind Jane again,but I did not want to draw attention to myself,by making myself so obvious.So I stayed put.However,before long,I found that I could not divert my attention from his flip flopped feet.I found myself entranced,watching the way his feet moved,in his flip flops,as he played Jane,who I had almost forgotten existed,so focussed was I,upon his feet.I loved his bronzed skin tone,and his legs,I noticed,were more shapely than those of many of the girls.It was a physical effort for me,to look away from those golden feet.That’s a guy,you are looking at,I admonished myself,severely.He won his game against Jane,whom he had already become great friends with,as it seemed he was already very popular,and made friends very easily.I had just returned from getting changed into my shorts,and,having just beaten Jane again,he turned to me,smiling,and said,”fancy a game,David?”.Wondering how he knew my name,I said,”sure.ok”.We went on to enjoy several very close games,before it was time to get showered,before reporting to the hotel for our evening duties.



The following day,I was in my room,when there was a knock at the door.It was Jane,and I was delighted when she asked me if she could come into my room to watch a T.V. show.Of course,this was more to do with the fact that I was the only member of staff in our accommodations who had a T.V. set,rather than any interest,other than as a friend,that she had in me.Nevertheless,of course,I more than readily agreed to her request,as it meant that I could enjoy Jane’s wonderful company.But,and to my initial annoyance,she was in the company of the Malaysian waiter,and before I could say anything,he smiled at me,as Jane led him past me,and into my room.Jane grabbed a couple of spare pillows from a cupboard for them to sit on,and watch T.V. The T.V. though,did not hold their attention for long,and I could not concentrate on it either,for they were having a playful ‘battle’,with their bare feet,and when suddenly,they placed the soles of their feet together,I thought I must faint,at the exciting,magnificent sight of it,and I longed to put my face between their golden bare feet.They stayed like that,for long,delicious moments,pushing and pressing,testing each others strength,and,I imagined,enjoying the exquisite sensations,of the other’s bare feet,pressed against their own.All too soon,the ‘battle’ was over,a truce called.They bid me good night,and I was left alone,tormented by those lingering images.Then,I was struck with a painful pang of jealousy,as I heard the door to Jane’s room,which was above mine,close,and the sounds of laughter,and happy conversation between Jane,and the Malaysian waiter,drifted down to me from above. That night,sleep was a long time in coming,as I thought I heard my name mentioned,several times.



The following day was my day off,but,the weather being poor,I was in my room,reading,when there was a knock at my door.Thinking,and hoping that it would be one or more of the waitresses and chambermaids wanting to watch T.V.(that T.V. was worth every penny I paid for it!),and being far from averse to this,I quickly got up,and opened the door. But,who should be standing there,in his inevitable flip flops,but the Malaysian waiter. “Hi,David”,he said.”Jane told me it’s your day off.It’s my day off,too,and I wondered if you would like some company? I thought maybe we could watch T.V. Or something”.Shrugging off my disappointment that it was not,after all,any of the girls,I said,”why not?,come on in.” After putting the kettle on to make us some coffee,I turned around,to find that he had taken my place,and made himself comfortable at the head of the bed.Bloody cheek!,I thought,but said nothing,and,grabbing a spare pillow,I made myself comfortable leaning against the wall,further down the bed.Drinking our coffee,and talking,I found that I enjoyed his company,as he talked of his life back in Malaysia.After we had finished our coffee,I put the T.V. on,and we settled down to watch it.I did not notice,when he slipped off his flip flops,and stretched his legs out towards me,on the bed.The first I knew of this,was when I felt his bare foot,on the side of my face.The ball of his foot,and his toes,pressing my cheek.I cannot describe the feeling of intense shock,that I felt.My first instinct,was to grab hold of that offending foot,and angrily cast it from me.How dare he! How dare he,place his foot,plant his foot,his MALE foot,on my face,like a comfortable,favourite resting place? But,I did not act on that instinct,finding,incredibly, that I was being governed by a far more potent imperative.And I knew instinctively,that to throw that foot from me,would be to throw away one of the most intensely charged experiences of my life,as I was caught,ensnared,in the vice like grip of a mind shattering excitement,and of a fearful and dangerous,but exquisite,anticipation.So,instead of casting his foot from my face,I did nothing,but to thrill,to the sensation of his foot,and it’s gentle pressure,on my cheek.It felt as though a mild electric current was being transmitted from his foot,to my face,and I did not,could not,move.Neither of us said a word,for what seemed to me,many minutes,such was the tension.Eventually,I turned my face towards his face.And his foot.At such close range,I had no defence.Amazed,enthralled,enraptured by such beauty,and quite beyond control now,I stepped into the abyss,and there was no turning back.As his eyes held mine,and would not let go,I kissed his foot tenderly,passionately.Then,insanely,for this was surely some kind of madness.The feel of his foot on my lips,on my face,all consuming.After a while,he told me to lie down on the floor,and I obeyed him.He then sat on the edge of my bed,and placed both of his feet on my face.I could not believe this was happening to me.I never knew such pleasure,such wonder,before,and I seethed,with the emotions that I never suspected existed. Those toes! Those heels! Those soles! The sight! The feel! The smell! The taste! And it did not matter to me then,that it was a man,who had conquered me,so emphatically.All that mattered,was that I be allowed to worship those beautiful,captivating feet.And to be captured,by them.

Much later,it could have been hours later,I don’t know,such was my overwhelming desire for those feet,we both lay back on the pillows.In some distress,I was still trying,and failing,to come to terms with the fact,that I had been so totally,and utterly ‘mastered’.By a man.And that was it exactly,I now realised.This Malaysian waiter could become my Master,should he wish to rule over me.I would not have believed this possible.But it had happened! And the clock could not be turned back.But,I realised,I did not want to turn back the clock,and though I was ready to beg to become his foot slave,that was not necessary.

For,now we talked,and he told me he was gay,and that he thought that I was,too,having sensed an interest from me.I told him that I was not.I asked him if he had realised that I had a ‘thing’,for feet,when he and Jane had been putting on such a splendid show for me,and had he come to my room with the intention of ‘seducing’ me,with his feet.? He said it was obvious to him that I liked girls feet,but that he was far from sure that I would like his feet,him being a man.”Well,you know now,don’t you?”,I told him.He said,”what happens now,then,David?”.”I don’t know”,I said.”I am not gay,and it is not fair that only one person gets something out of a ‘relationship’,is it?”.”But I enjoyed it too,David.I loved the way you made my feet feel,the way you made me feel,knowing I was giving you so much pleasure,and knowing that I have this incredible power,over you”.I smiled at him.”You are just saying that”,I said.What I read,in his hurt expression,proved beyond any doubt in my mind,that what he said to me was true.That,he did love having me at his feet,watching the awe in my face,as I worshipped them. I smiled my apology at him,”I am sorry,I do believe you,and it means more than I can say,to know that you enjoy it too.But,that is not enough.You are giving me everything I need,what I crave most,while you yourself are left unfulfilled.” After a moment he replied,”you can make it up to me,David”.”How?”,I asked.”If I respect that you are not gay,can I sleep with you in your bed,so that I am close to you in the night,and so I am not lonely?”.I was more than a little shocked,at his proposal,and,sensing my discomfiture,he repeated,”I will respect that you are not gay,David.I promise”.Unable to speak,I nodded my agreement.He shared my bed that night,and for the rest of that Summer season.It was a small bed,but I did not find the experience unpleasant,and thought it a small price to pay.Oh!,what it was to worship those feet,after his long,tiring evening shift in the hotel restaurant.I was in heaven,and so was he.Just before sleep,he would lie on his stomach,with his fabulous golden feet dangling over the edge of the bed,and I would never tire,could never seem to get enough of,kissing and licking those objects of my all consuming desire.This need,that could not be denied.And his moans of pleasure,was the music that I longed to hear,for I knew that I was giving,as well as receiving.His delicious,golden feet became my drug,and the more I got of them,the more I needed them.I was hooked.By a man! I could still hardly believe it,but there could be no denying it,and I asked myself,is it really so wrong?



Finally,at the end of that momentous Summer,sadly,we said our goodbyes,and he returned to Malaysia,and that was the last that I saw of him,and his wonderful feet.I just hope that when he looks back on that golden Summer,that he remembers it with memories that are as happy,and filled with wonder,as mine are. And that,Dr. Olga,is my story”.Dr.Olga,and the members of the therapy group,had not said a word,during my recital,and they all regarded me silently,each with their own thoughts.Sammy was first to react.She held my hand,and looked into my eyes,a deep understanding there,and remained silent.Jimmy also stayed quiet,but nodded his encouragement to me. Then,after a little trouble clearing her throat,Dr.Olga said,”thankyou,David,I think that is a most satisfactory conclusion,to todays therapy session”.



I attended the group therapy sessions for another month,making several more contributions.By the end of that period though,Dr.Olga Stern’s attitude towards me,had altered drastically.”David”,she now began,sternly (it seemed that she,too,was aptly named),”I am loath to use the word ‘incurable’,but,I fear I may have to make an exception,with you.I have now no option,but to recommend your discontinuance,from my group therapy sessions.You are a disruptive influence,and are having a negative effect on the other members of the group,and have already caused serious setbacks to the progress that some of them have strived so hard to achieve.I will make a full report to that effect,and Dr.Scruncher will take over your case from here.You are to report to her next Thursday”.

Upon leaving Dr.Olga’s therapy class for the last time,Sammy,whom I had told all about Dr.Anna Scruncher,accosted me,and said,”David,would you like me to come with you,next Thursday,when you report to Dr.Scruncher?”,offering me her moral support,or so I thought,then.”Oh,yes Sammy,thankyou.I would appreciate that very much”,and I was overjoyed,that I would be in the lovely sammy’s company.



The following Thursday,accompanied by Sammy,it was with some trepidation that I knocked on the office door,of Dr.Anna Scruncher.Knowing it was me,she called,”come in,David”.When we entered,I said,”this is Sammy,doctor,my friend from the therapy group.I’d like her to sit in with me,today”.Rising from her seat,Dr.Scruncher said,”David,I am sorry,but I cannot allow it,these assessments are strictly confidential”.”But,I know it can only be bad news that you have for me today,Doctor.I need Sammy’s moral support.Please ,allow her to stay”,I pleaded..Before Dr.Scruncher could reply,Sammy picked up a spare seat,and,saying to Dr.Scruncher,”I’ll stay out of the way,Doctor,you won’t even know I’m here”,she went and placed her chair directly behind Dr.Scruncher’s seat,about 5 or 6 feet back,and,with a mild shock,the real reason for Sammy being here today,dawned on me.Dr.Scruncher said,”well,it is highly irregular,but,in the circumstances,very well,then.” Dr.Scruncher then began,”I have here,in front of me,Dr.Stern’s latest report on you,David,and,I am afraid,that it does not make for very good reading”.It was not long,as I knew it would’nt be,before I heard the familiar,exciting whisper and rustle under the desk,as Dr.Anna Scruncher unconsciously slipped out of her shoes,and began to play her unknowable feet games.(Unknowable to me,but not to Sammy).Sammy’s face had gone very still,and her body had gone rigid,and I was in no doubt,as to the focus of her concentration.The sexy music of Dr.Anna’s shoeplay,was a perfect accompaniment to her sweet voice,as she went on,”the only option left open to you now,David”,she said,with a fresh burst of secret activity under her desk,(secret to me,that is,but not to Sammy),as though she relished imparting such bad news to her patients,”is hypnosis”.But,Sammy was no longer listening.Her eyes were bulging out of her head with shock and disbelief,like a cod,still surprised at being caught.As Dr. Scruncher said this,her whole body was moving,rocking slightly,which indicated a frenzy of movement of her feet.Looking to see Sammy’s reaction to this,I found that her face had vanished from view.At that moment,a very curious expression came over Dr.Anna’s features,and,for long moments,she became very still,and looked straight at me,but she was’nt seeing me.After what seemed like many minutes,Dr.Scruncher looked down,and behind her,and so did I.And,what a sight it was! Sammy,on the floor,had the whole of one of Dr.Scruncher’s bare heels in her mouth,and was sucking on it,in sheer ecstasy.Stunned into immobility,Dr.Scruncher could do nothing about this,for long moments,but to just behold the incredible sight.When eventually she did try to extricate her heel from Sammy’s hungry mouth,Sammy fiercely gripped Dr.Anna’s ankle,to prevent her.Dr’Scruncher then reached down with her hand,and with great effort,she managed to pry her heel out of Sammy’s mouth.”Well!”,exclaimed Dr.Scruncher,who had broken out in perspiration,from the strain of freeing her heel from Sammy’s greedy mouth.Sitting down again,she said,”I have never known such”,and that was as far as she got,for Sammy had pounced,and was again devouring her heel.Now,beyond control myself,I joined Sammy at Dr.Scruncher’s beautiful feet,and taking the whole of her other heel in my mouth,Sammy and I looked into each other’s eyes,joined,in our ‘brotherhood’.I had not felt such a powerful compulsion to worship feet,since my Summer with the Malaysian waiter.

This,also,was a need that could not be denied,and my worship of Dr.Anna’s foot,was fevered,and frenetic,and I surrendered,abandoning myself to the fantasies I had about her,without a thought to any possible dire consequences.I licked the sole of her foot,licked between her sweet toes,sucked them one by one,then filled my mouth with them.And all the while,Sammy mirrored my depraved actions.At first,when Dr.Scruncher made not the slightest effort to free herself from us,and did not speak,I thought she must be using this experience as a part of her clinical analysis.But,after 10-15 minutes,I began to suspect another reason,and I lavished her foot with long,deep,adoring kisses,as did Sammy.Eventually,in a breathy,husky voice,Dr.Scruncher said,”do I need to call security,now,or will you resume your seats again,facing me?”.Sammy and I both obeyed Dr. Scruncher,immediately.After contemplating us both for two full minutes,she said,”well,I think it’s back to the drawing board,for you two”,and dismissed us both.Outside Dr.Scruncher’s office,Sammy informed me,”I will not undergo hypnosis,David”.”Neither will I,Sammy”,I assured her.She looked at me thoughtfully,for a few moments,then said,”you know that my foot fetish preference is for girls,don’t you,David?”.”Yes,Sammy”,I replied.Sammy then continued,”for some time now,David,I have been looking out for a suitable footboy.He would have to be compliant,totally submissive,servile,and he would have to obey me,in all matters.His purpose in life,would be to serve me and please me.His place,would be at my feet,there to cater for my every whim.

His life,would belong to me,to rule and to dominate.In short,he would be my devoted slave”.Then,looking into my eyes,Sammy asked me,”are you that footboy,David?”.So that there could be no mistaking my reply,I got to my knees in front of her,and pressed my lips to the tops of her toes of one foot,and then again,to her other foot.Then I said to her,still kneeling,”I am your footboy,Miss Sammy”.”Get up,david”,she ordered,”and come with me”.Miss Sammy knocked on the door to Dr.Scruncher’s office,and,upon being told to enter,Dr.Scruncher’s face registered it’s surprise at seeing us,and she quickly slipped her feet back into her shoes.”Oh!”,she began,”I have here your appointment forms,for your first hypnosis therapy sessions.As you are here,you may have them now”.At this,Miss Sammy stepped up to Dr.Scruncher’s desk,and informed her,”david and I are discharging ourselves from the therapy clinic,Doctor”.”I strongly urge you to reconsider”,advised Dr.Scruncher.”You are clearly not in a fit state to be released into normal society”.Miss Sammy did not reply to this,but instead turned to me,and commanded,”come,david”,and we left her office.In the corridor,Miss Sammy ordered,”on your knees,david”.When I complied,she ordered,”kiss my toes again,david”.I obeyed my Mistress,and did not remove my lips from her toes,until she said,”kiss my heels now,david”.When I had taken up the position she had instructed,she looked behind and down at me,and,elevating her heel just enough to allow access to the bottom of her heel,but so that I still had to grovel,it was just then,that Dr.Anna Scruncher stepped out of her office,and froze in her tracks,as she beheld the unlikely tableau before her.Not missing a beat,Miss Sammy said,”I promise you,david,today is a day you will remember for the rest of your life.You have given yourself completely into my service,and that will not go unrewarded.My girlfriend is waiting in my apartment for us,and I am still bubbling over with excitement,and desire,after what happened with Dr.Anna”.”So am I,Mistress”,I replied.To Dr.Scruncher,Miss Sammy said,”thankyou,Doctor,for all that you have done for myself,and david”,and the double meaning,was evident in her voice,Still struck dumb,Dr.Scruncher could only watch,as Miss Sammy ordered me,”you may get up now,david,you have a very busy evening ahead of you”.



When we got to her apartment,Miss Sammy’s girlfriend let us in,and I recognised her as one of the girls from the therapy group.”This is Miss Sadie,david.Sadie,this is david,my footboy”,said Miss Sammy,by way of introduction.Miss Sadie beamed a wonderful smile of pure delight.Then,Miss Sammy commanded me,”lie on the floor,there,david,on your back”.And so,I lay along the length of the sofa.Then,slipping off their shoes,my two new Mistresses stepped onto my stomach,then stepped onto my face,their final ‘stepping stone’,to the sofa.Then,settling themselves comfortably,they both placed their bare feet on my face,and Miss Sammy commanded me,”kiss our feet,david”.As i obeyed,they sighed,with their sense of well being,and with the sheer pleasure of having me so totally in their power,and,between their passionate kisses,they dipped their toes into my mouth,for me to suck,and they leisurely discussed the many ways,that I could serve them.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More