Yoogirls Foot Domination

1.11.2011

Foot fetish - A College Classrom Foot Experience

I'm a sophomore at the University of Kansas. I am majoring in Western Civilization. I'm a guy, age 20 with a... shall we say, liking for the bare female foot and her shoes. I have a little story to share with you that I could not believe happened to me. Whether or not you believe it happened to me... well, I could care less. I know the truth.

What's great about universities is that for 4 or 5 hours a day (depending on the amount of hours you are taking that semester), you get to sit in classrooms, both small and large, with a vast amount of hot college girls. And for those spring and summer months with they wear less and less clothing and shoe.... excuse me SHOW more and more skin... these warmer days may very well be the best of a college guy's life.

Anyway, although the smaller classes are really nice to get closer glimpses of girls' niceties... I prefer larger lecture hall type classes, where your chances of seeing what you want out of a girl are much higher. I typically sat in the back or near the back of those lecture halls on the end seat of a row. I could therefore usually get the lucky shot of having a girl sit a little farther down in the hall on and end seat of a row as well, or maybe even the second seat end, depending on how far down she was. Either way, if I would see a hot girl (or even average girl) enter the hall wearing some nice slides, flats, clogs or heaven for big the high heel... I would pop a boner that would almost put my eye out.

Oh, PLEASE, sit on the end I would silently beg her. What are the chances.... sometimes I would get lucky, more often than not... I wouldn't. Most of the time, I'd see a nice prize walk in... slight glimpses of that flesh-colored skin peering over the top of her shoes.

Wait... before I continue, let me describe to you what my ideal "shoe situation" is. Type of shoe?... well, there's quite a few that fall into this category, but let's just say... covers the toes, or at least most of them (hell, I don't really like flip-flops... leaves nothing to the imagination... those dainty cross-straps might as well not be there... she might as well be barefoot) but open-toe shoes or shoes that cover just the beginnings of the toe-cleavage) are okay (i.e. clogs, slides, etc.), two... they can be removed easily with the foot... easily dangled. Might be a heel, or those I mentioned before; three... the must be able to be worn without socks/hose. I don't like socks, hose, or stockings.... bare foot is the best in my book. Those mentioned before and even those backless Ked-type white tennis shoes are okay. The more of the toe that is covered but the easier they can be dangled/slipped out of is perfect. Okay, now that we've established that... I can continue.

Anyway, most of the time the girl would sit so far out of my eyesight, it'd be ridiculous to try and stretch my neck to see her. I'd look like a retarded guy who couldn't sit still for an hour. Sometimes I would move to another seat, if I thought it would help me get a better view.

One day... I got the prize of my life. It was as if the planets had aligned. She came in. Wonderful wavy-curled, shoulder length hair... beautiful face, great body... perfect dimensions. Wearing a pair of khakis, a nice tight lime green sweater (it was the beginnings of fall) and as my eyes peered down I saw them. A great pair of 1-inch heel slip-ons, black. They even had a small bow near the top... wonderful. No hose or anything... she was going "commando" with them, as I sometimes call it. She slipped her backpack off her shoulder and proceeded to get her notebook out for class. She then sat back in her chair, opened her notebook to a blank page, and clicked her pen out. She was ready for class.... as was I.

She sat about 4 rows down from me, so it was at a great distance, now I'm not a geometry wiz, but the trajectory of my view was perfect. I could still look at the professor like I was paying attention, and every once in awhile.... okay ALL THE DAMN TIME, peer down to see what my lovely jewel was doing with those slip-ons she so graciously decided to wear for me.

Now, not to stop the flow again, but sometimes... I get fucked on this. The perfect setup is in place, just as I've described to you... and then I get nothing. No dangle, no shoeplay, nothing... she just sits there. I mean, I'm up for teasing sure... but I at least want to see something before class is over or it was all for naught.

This one, today... did not let me down. As class began, I noticed she crossed her right leg over her left. Then sat back in her seat to get even more comfortable. Nothing unusual so far. The excitement in me was building however. For a few minutes, not much action. She just kind of sat there. I was starting to get anxious, but I did not lose hope. Then a glimmer of that hope arose. She started swaying her leg back and forth. Ah... your leg was starting to get a little numb, I thought... you needed to get the blood flowing again. Okay with me. Back and forth... she even twisted her ankle a little bit. Sort of wiggling pretty fast. It's kind of like on a hot summer day and the clouds start rolling in. The conditions were right for something wonderful to happen. Then it did.

Her heel began to slip down slowly... she was kind of half-helping it... but it was falling a little due to gravity alone. A little more... wow, it was almost near the bottom of her foot. Then she popped it back up.

Okay, no problem... I thought, this one at least has some potential. I waited some more, having not even looked once at the professor at this point. I wouldn't dare. Then she popped the heel completely off her foot. Just that little bit sent me stirring. I could see the pink of her heel and even space below her foot. Oh I would love to have my dick in that space. So warm and sweaty. You know it didn't smell bad either. You know it smelled of her perfumy soap with just a hint of shoe leather. Perfect combination. She then tempted me even more by letting the shoe stay in that position, she didn't pop it back up on her heel. This stayed in this position for it had to be 8 or 9 minutes.

Class was half over now. She had to come through for me. The lights were up in the lecture hall... so I had a fabulous view. She continued to excite me more. She let her shoe fall so that the heel of her shoe was almost near the floor. I could see her entire foot except for those glorious toes. She was still swaying her leg back and forth. That is the perfect momentum for the perfect thing to happen. All of the sudden... she did it. With the shoe almost perpendicular to her foot. She moved her toes down. The shoe slipped off her toes in almost a slow-motion effect. It seemed like minutes as the leather tops of her toes seem to cling to the sweaty effervescence of the top of her foot as it glided down. It was like a footy syrup was holding the shoe on her toes still. She continued to sway her leg back and forth and I could see toe cleavage. The moment of glory had arrived. Oh what perfect toes too... not too chunky, really lean, no blemishes or annoying hair. The perfect peds. Her shoe FINALLY fell off onto the floor and I could seem the gleaming... almost screaming red of her nail polish. It was as if she buffed them out too after the polish dried. Perfect pedicure had to have been performed. The nails were nicely trimmed... but not trimmed down too far. Each toe had a perfectly painted nail on it. Even the pinky toe had a great nail. It was perfect. I was ready to whip my jeans off and start whacking it right there... hoping a good splotch of my cum landed on her pretty toes. But dammit... I could not. All I could do was to hold by boner in so it wasn't too noticeable and try to imprint a picture of this image in my mind for later masturbatorial sessions... i.e. I had to jerk off to this later.

Then it happened. Something that seems both good and bad. SHE LOOKED OVER AT ME AND CAUGHT ME STARING AT HER!!! As she uncrossed her legs and began to more that perfect foot to retrieve her black leather slip-on shoe with the tiny bow, she looked right at me... I was mortified. I didn't really know what to do. Because it wasn’t' as if I was looking at her face or even her body. She knew I was looking right at her "shoe accident." But then she did... bless her heart she did it. She looked right at me with those beautiful eyes, and slowly... ever-so-fucking slowly, wiggled those toes and heel into her shoe... and smiled. She fucking smiled! She caught me and smiled as if to say, I fucking caught you looking, you perverted college-boy foot freak. But then she also smiled to say, ... and I liked it... I think. Hell, I don't know, maybe I was reading too much into it.

Just then the bell rang as the hour was over. Damn... that was awesome. I would definitely have some fine jerking material later on that day.

My next class was some ancient history class. All boys... no girls. I almost skipped it. I wanted to go home, or at least into some empty men’s room and fucking rub my dick and spew cum all over the damn place. But I didn't... I went in knowing I wasn't going to pay attention too much that hour. It was in another lecture hall in that building of the same size. There were only 50 or so guys in the class, but the hall was going to fill up a little more. Maybe I'll just sit in the back, it though I picked like the last seat in the row way up almost in the back corner of the hall. The professor was a fucking stoner graduate student who didn't really give a shit what went on in class. He generally just gave the lecture notes as most of the class fell asleep. Today was going to be especially boring, some slides of some Greek ruins or something... boring bullshit. I thought I might as well catch some Zs... dream about the jewel in my previous class.

As the bell rang, the professor came in and mumbled some boring shit that I barely heard, let alone thought about. The lights then lowered in the lecture hall slides started popping up one after another. Then a side door just a little in front of me in the back of the auditorium opened and made a noise that was kind of loud and disturbing... but the stoner professor made no notice of it... Our next slide is of the blah blah blah... He went on.

I looked over at the door and HOLY SHIT! It was her!... the girl from my last class!!! She peered around a little bit and then looked right up at me. She smiled and started her way up the stairs. She got to me and sat down right next to me.

"I noticed you looking at me in the last class." She said. "I couldn't help but wonder what you were thinking...." I... I.... II was floored... I didn't know whether to pass our or run.

"Shh..." she said as she pressed her finger up against my lips. "Don't say anything... don't worry about anything..."

She slipped her backpack off her shoulder and threw it into the second seat on the other side of her. She then got up and went to the row behind me. All the other dorks were furiously taking notes near the front of the class and didn't even notice she had come in. There were like twenty rows between us and any of those guys, so they didn't even noticed that a girl walked in the room... heh heh. Typical.

I heard her sit down and I turned around... she grabbed my head and forced me to look straight ahead. "Don't turn around... just sit there looking straight head." She took her hands from my head as she knew I wasn't going to put up a fight and turn around anyways. I then heard her getting more comfortable in her seat as she leaned back. Then I noticed it... out of the corner of my eye, I saw she had placed up foot up just an inch from the side of my head. I could smell the leather of the slip-on shoe and my dick almost snapped in two as I about came into my pants. I almost let out a tiny scream in pain... but I didn't.

"Will you take my shoe off?," she asked in the sweetest voice you had ever heard. I said nothing as I slowly brought my hand up and grabbed the back of the heel. I slowly... even slower than she had wiggled it off in the class before, moved the heel of her shoe of the back of her foot. I could hear the leather of the shoe rustle around as it slid against the softness, yet sweatiness of her lovely foot. I could also smell a hint of roses from what must have been her lotion that she used to keep her feet soft through the day. I continued to remove the shoe and started looking at her foot. She didn't say a word... neither did I. I continued moving the shoe down and forward off her foot. Slowly peering at it. As the scent of leather and lotion grew stronger, I could start getting glimpses of toe cleavage. As I got closer and closer to the end of her toes, I heard her let out a quick breath of relief probably as the cool air began to caress her foot and waft that wonderful smell my way. I then could see that wonderful red polish as I got the shoe almost off her foot.

"Do you smell my foot?" She asked. Yes... I whispered. "Here, smell it some more." She then moved her foot and touched the top of it to my cheek. She began wiggling her dainty toes and I could smell the scent of her lotion begin to overpower that of the leather... although the leather smell was still there. She pulled her foot back and the tops of her toes reached my lips. I could smell her lotion mixed with sweat as she wiggled her toes even more... she pulled her foot back and I parted my lips a little...

"I want to feel your tongue on my toes." She said. I parted my lips even more and brought my tongue out past my lips. As I touched it to her sweaty but perfect toes, I felt some pre-cum come out my dick. Oh she tasted sweet... and salty at the same time.... if that is possible. She started moving her foot back and forth across my tongue as I started kissing her the tops of her toes as well.

I then heard a small snap and a zipper being slowly brought down. I knew she was opening her khakis a little bit. I heard what I thought was her hand going into the top of her pants and I even thought I heard a small snap of elastic from her panties... but I could be mistaken. What I wasn't mistaken of was that she was beginning to breathe more heavily now and move her toes over my tongue a little faster.

"I want to feel your hot spit over my toes" she demanded. I drew some saliva into my mouth and rewet my tongue as I bathed her glorious red digits in my saliva. She moaned a little bit as I now knew she was beginning to touch her pussy.

She then did took her foot off my shoulder. I was shocked and somewhat worried then. She quickly rectified those feelings.

"Come up here," she said. "Sit down next to me." I quickly, but quietly got up from my seat and went back to the row she was at. "She pointed to a seat not next to her, but two down, so we had a chair between us. She motioned from me to unbutton my jeans.... I did so and then she motioned me to pull them down. At first, I was very leery. I shook my head no... I didn't want to get caught like this... this could get us both expelled from the university. I thought about it for a little bit and was then like.... fuck it.

I dropped my jeans down just above my knees. I then heard a slight click of her other shoe dropping off her foot. I looked over and could see that her panties were unzipped and slightly down. I sat down and she quickly put one foot on the top of my leg. Her big toe was right near my now vertical cock. She slowly started inching her foot towards my erection and when she got there, it seemed to grow a couple more inches. She started moving her toes around the top of it... I knew she could feel the pre-cum under her toes as she did so. She circled her big toe on the tip of my dick a few times and then moved her way to the top of my boxers. She then motioned me to pull down my underwear to which I looked around the class... no one was looking back and slides were still progressing. I slowly moved my fingers over the elastic on my boxers and pulled them down to where my jeans were. She then put both her feet up on the top of my leg. She grabbed the finger of my right hand and had my caress in between each of her toes, starting in between the pinky toe and next bigger one on her left foot through in between all her toes. They felt sweaty but slightly cold. The temperature of those lecture halls was kept pretty cold and I could feel her feet cold as well. She then had me stick that finger in my mouth. I loved tasting her toe sweat. I smelled and now tasted that leather smell mixed with the lotion. She then took my finger out of my mouth and put it in her mouth. She started sucking on it and then placed both her feet around my now fully erect, almost exploding dick. More pre-cum began to come out and she started stroking my dick up and down... she was giving me a footjob, right here in the middle of class... holy shit! She then took my finger out of her mouth and moved my hand forcing the top of her panties open and plunged my hand deeper... she was quit warm down there which was quite an offset to her cold yet sweaty feet. She began moving her feet faster and faster up and down. Shit I was ready to cum any second. She moved my hand down into her warm panties even more as she slide back in her chair a little... I did the same. I could see the precum lubricating my dick and glistening over her red, painted toenails and even in between some of her sweaty perfumy toes as she seemed to glide her feet even faster up and down my cock.

She started moaning a little more now as my fingers reached the top of her pubic area. She had a small tuft of pubic hair right at the top but then was very smooth and now wet a little farther down. She moved my hand even deeper into her crotch and moaned even more while somehow still managing to maintain a steady rhythm with her feet on my dick. Holy shit this was fantastic. At girl who didn't mind my foot fetish, in fact even enjoyed it as she performed a footjob on my right in the middle of a college lecture class. This was beyond unbelievable.

I could feel her getting wetter when she says... "now concentrate on my feet caressing your dick. Forget that your hand is touching my pussy. I will hold it here in place as I stroke your dick." And she began doing just that. Although I by no means forgot my hand was in her pants. I felt it was securely there as she held it tight against her pussy and I began to focus on the rhythm of her wonderful feet moving up and down my member.

I was starting to approach climax and she noticed. "I want you to warm my cold feet with your hot cum. I want to feel it drip between my toes and down the tops and bottoms of my feet and drip off my ankles." Just as she said that, I let loose. My ass came of my chair just a little bit as I sort of jerked as my cum came out. I watched with intent as it spouted up a little and then flowed over her pretty red toes, down between them, down the tops of her feet and dripped off her heels on to my legs. I could here not only the "squelching" of my cum between her feet and my dick, but also drops of it as it hit the cold floor below. She then quickly sat back in her seat even further and pulled her right foot up to her face. She stuck out her tongue and rolled it over the tops of her toes. She had to have licked them quite clean, but then pulled some tissues out of her bag.

"These are not for you... they are for me" She wiped off her feet and toes and then quickly put them back into her slip-ons. "This is for you," she said," and got down on her knees. She grabbed my dick and began sucking and lapping up all the cum... she circled her tongue all over my dick and around the base and put her mouth over the top as she sucked as well. While my dick got attention again, I knew and... thankfully she knew that her footjob had exploded ever last ounce of cum out of me, and my chances of a second ejaculation was a little ways away. She gave me a few of her tissues and helped to clean me up. I began my pull my pants up. She zipped up and buttoned her pants. As we both gathered our things... class was about to end. Holy shit that was good timing... somehow.

"See you in class on Thursday. I will wear something.... that will give you a show then too. Oh uh... and I don't have class after that at all... so maybe we can "study" together in here again." She smiled.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More