Yoogirls Foot Domination

2.01.2011

Sweet Feet

Please do not read if under age of 18. Contains some offbeat material not suitable for children or close minded individuals. 

I've received so many requests for a foot story, I thought everyone might enjoy to hear how Jill and I met. This is a true story of our first 
encounter and is lovingly dedicated to her.

It was a Saturday in February, so like a good New Jerseyan I trotted off to  a local Mall to do some shopping. I needed a new pair of black pumps so I started my quest by looking in my favorite shoe stores. Not having any luck I ventured over to the food court to drown my sorrows in a slice of pizza. An older woman, with way too much eyeshadow, sat down at the next table. I noticed she was carrying a bag from a shoe store I hadn't seen before. I asked her where it was located and was soon off down the mallways to continue my quest. The new store was pretty crowded but they did have a nice selection. I slipped off my boots and started to browse. One nice thing about a crowded shoe store is all the pretty feet you see. Looking upon the other women slipping there toes in and out of shoes was making me feel very warm. I picked out a pair of pumps, sat down and waited my turn. I remember getting frustrated, waiting so long, and was about to leave when Jill came over. I was looking down putting on my boot when her beautiful pair of feet stopped in front of me. Clad in a silky taupe hose, I could detect a pale pink nailpolish on the perfectly shaped toes. Looking up I gazed into the face of an angel. She introduced herself as Jill and asked if I needed any help. I stammered out I was looking for a pair of pumps and was a 6 medium. Kneeling down she lifted my foot and gently pulled off my boot. Her soft hands cupped my sole and lovingly placed it against the metal measure. Her palm flattened out my toes as I playfully wiggled them for her.


Taking my other foot she did the same. As she walked away to get the shoes my eyes where glued to her dainty feet. With each step, as her arch raised  off the carpet, I could almost feel my pussy throb. She returned soon after with three or four boxes. As she placed my foot in the first pump she  commented, "Isn't it a shame how moist and clammy some boots can leave your feet. I bet you can't wait to get home to take them off. I'm lucky my boss doesn't mind me going shoeless all day". I immediately responded, "Yes. What  they need is a warm bath and a good massage. I kick off my shoes at work sometimes too. I would love to have a job where I could go barefoot all day". After the second pump was on I got up and walked around. I could feel her eyes as they followed my movements. I sat down before the kneeling jewel and told her they seemed tight (she had put on a six narrow). Jill smiled. Removing the first pump she said, "I think your feet are too tense from being in those boots all day. Maybe this will help". With those words she began to massage my foot. Starting with the toes, her magical fingers caressed my nylons. Squeezing my instep we looked deeply into each others eyes. Not breaking our gaze she kneaded in earnest as my heel nestled against her crotch. We said nothing but our eyes spoke volumes. I was getting so hot my breathing started to quicken. I could tell Jill was getting excited too. Realizing our surroundings Jill stopped abruptly. We both took a quick look around to see if anyone had noticed us. Feeling safe Jill put on the second pair of shoes. Still feeling flushed I hobbled around the store in them. I made a hasty decision to buy the pumps and hurried out the door. Making a beeline for home I threw off my clothes and nestled into bed. There was no need for lubrication, as I remembered her warm touch, and gently fingered myself to relief. 

Three days passed and I couldn't get Jill off of my mind. Having a strong fetish, I have played foot games with women in the past. No one had ever turned me on as much as her. I went back to the store that night hoping to find her. The manager said she was part-time and only worked Saturdays. On Saturday I went back to the Mall. Wearing my finest hose and heels I waited until just before closing. Walking in I sat down, took off my heels, and  asked for Jill. I could see her face brighten as she came out of the backroom and saw me. My legs crossed, I dangled my sheerest black hose before her. I playfully arched my foot and wiggled my toes in her face as she knelt down. Saying how much I loved the black pumps she sold me, I wondered if they had the same thing in red. Taking my foot in her loving hands once again, she said, "I remember you and your pretty feet. Your a size 6. Your foot is much sexier tonight. Not clammy at all". With those words she gently slid her finger along my arch towards the toes.


I also slid my hand down my leg to gently rub the top. "Yes", I smiled. "I made sure that tonight there nice and dry for you". My hand glided down to my toes and touched her as she teased the sheer underside. I gently squeezed her warm skin against the silky  material, while curling my toes to embrace her slender finger. Our eyes met once again and I knew that I wanted no other. I prolonged the "trying on" process as much as possible. Every so often the manager would stick his head out, obviously anxious to leave. Finally he said the Mall was closing and had to lock up. I bought the last pair I had tried on and commended him for hiring such a fine saleswoman. Waiting for Jill to leave, I sat down on a bench near the store. To my horror, Jill took off quickly in the other direction. Rushing after, my heart sank as I stared into the parking lot and couldn't find her. Then I heard her angelic voice behind me. "Cold night isn't it", her lips mellowed. "I could go for some hot tea. How about you?"

Needless to say I nodded "Yes". I followed her car to a local diner. Once inside we sat at a booth and started to chit chat. We felt so comfortable with each other it wasn't long before our most intimate secrets came out. I found out she too had a foot fetish. I remember holding her hand tightly, looking into her eyes and praying inside when I told her I was a lesbian. Without saying a word she slipped off her shoe and rubbed my leg with her nylon foot. I thanked god, smiled broadly and did the same. Our feet played under the table as we held hands and looked into each other. I knew then I was in love. She followed me home from the Diner and we spent the night making passionate love. The next morning we had breakfast together and vowed to see each other again.  

Three years have passed since our first date. Jill moved into my house over a year ago and we plan to stay together forever. We love each other more every day. Our foot games still thrill us and keep our passion high. I can't wait to get home, shed my clothes and get Jill in a 69. We love licking and sucking each others toes as fingers probe our wet slits. Sometimes I'll keep my nylons on and have Jill tongue my toes through the sheer webbing. One of Jill's favorites is to oil her nipples and, as she lies before me, have me massage her tits with my toes and heel. By the time my big toe works it's way down to her throbbing clit, any pressure on it sends her convulsing wildly. I love to hear Jill moan and I try to keep her on the edge as long as possible. We try to be creative in our love making to "fan the flames" as much as possible. Jill is watching me type this and doesn't want all our little secrets out. For the most part, we're still in the "closet" and will probably remain there for now. Hope you enjoyed our story. It's been great for us reminiscing over how we met. 

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More