Yoogirls Foot Domination

2.03.2011

Feet of Dreams - Part 2.

"Me too," Wendy laughed, "That was a lot of fun last night." "Did you sleep ok," she aaked.


"Really peacefully," I said confidently, while visions of my wet dream went through my mind. 

She was standing right next to my chair, and began to disrobe. She undid the belt, and... Blue Bikini. Not a teeny weeny bikini, it was kind of sporty actually, like the ones volley ball players wear. God she looked good. The toned body just looked fantastic. She turned towards her chair, to straighten out her towel. As she did this, I got a great opportunity to look at her feet. THERE THEY WERE in full view! The muscular top, with the sexy toes. Painted with an aqua colored polish. As she moved about trying to adjust the towel, I got a glimpse of the fleshy soles as her foot lifted from the flip flop. Bending her foot, twisting it as she worked the towel. Then I got the perfect view. To keep her balnce, she had her left foot on the ground, and put her right knee on the chair. When she did this, the right shoe fighting gravity trying to stay on. After a view seconds, she let it drop. That fleshy sole, pink and warm from the heat, crinkled as she tucked in the towel. It took every ounce of restraint for me not to lean forward and start tonguing that sole. It was like it was daring me... teasing me... only 3 feet away... I could almost taste it... 

"Hey kink boy, you lookin' at my ass or my foot," I heard Wendy say sarcastically.

I snapped back to reality,"uhhhh... your towel actually, it's such a nice shade of white," I barked back.

"Yeah, right," she laughed and then sat down.

You all know the beauty of sitting next to a women with great feet on a lounger... That's right, those toes just stared right at me. I never even had to turn my head, or try to sneak a peak... they were right there. 

Wendy then got out her lotion... God I love the warm weather... Rubbing some into her hands, then starting with her arms. Up and down, around and around, all over her arms. She squirted more into her palm, and began rubbing it into her chest and stomach. As she worked her stomach, I couldn't believe that even in a reclining position, there was absolutely zero fat on her abs. 

She put more into her hands, and started on her legs. She leaned back in her chair, and bent her left knee so she could pull her leg towards her... slowly worked it into her thighs, massaging the oil in... kneading the skin... With more lotion, she pulled her right leg forward, and did the same with massaging technique. The perspiration was starting, so that mixed in with the lotion, made her skin begin the glisten. The top of the thigh, the outside of the thigh, and then she opened her legs a little so she could lotion the inside of her thigh. 

Then it was time for the shins. For this, she leaned forward, with her legs flat on the lounger. It was almost like she was doing hamstring stretches, as she leaned forward to rub the lotion into her shin. Again starting with the left, she moved forward and back... forward and back... letting that motion do the rubbing. As she did this, I looked at her toes. She kept her feet with the hhel on the chair and the toes pointing up. When she would lean forward, her feet would stay like this, however the stretching made her feet stiffen and her toes spread out... So here I was watching... forward lean... hold and rub lotion... spread the toes... then pull back... foot relaxes... She then switched to the right and did the same routine.

I, in the meantime, just sat back and enjoyed the show. I now had seen the arms, body, legs... I couldn't wait for the encore of the feet!

She squirted more lotion into her hand and leaned back. "Oh boy," I thought. "She's going to pull her feet back towards her."

However, she rubbed it into her face, put her arms to her side and began to tan.

"Whoa..whoa..." my head screamed. "Don't forget the feet... the feet... please... " But nothing. She just sat back and tanned.

I laid there, staring at those blue toes... "Please Wendy, touch them... touch them," I kept saying in my head. But... nothing.

So we both sat quietly sunning. Well, it wasn't the worst day of my life, that's for sure.

I was actually quite comfortable now. The sun was hot and tiring. I was sweating, relaxing... 

"Matt," I heard

"Yeah," I said and turned my head towards her.

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Depends, whadaya want?"

"Well, I forgot to put lotion on my ankles and feet. Do you think you could help me out," She asked with a shit eating grin.

"Fuck you," I joked back, figuring she was just trying to embarrass me from last night.

"No, I'm serious. I didn't put any on, the sun is strong, and" she hesitated, "I know you want to."

I didn't answer.

"Matt," she smiled, "It's cool... but... you have to give me a nice foot massage. That way we both get something out of it."

Again I was silent. Here was the girl with the feet of my dreams telling me I now had permission to rub her feet.

"Here, let's get going," she ordered, and tossed the lotion at me.

I moved over to the end of the lounge. There was only about 8 inches of space, so I sat, and asked her to pull her legs up a little. She did, and then as soon as I got situated, she laid her legs over my thighs.

"Get going," she spoke.

I squirted a healthy glob of lotion into my hands. I held her left foot first, which was the one closer to my body. And I started. I started by rubbing the healthy glob onto her sole. Massaging it in. Using both hands, I swirled and covered every inch, top and bottom, with lotion. The more I rubbed, the more the lotion was working its way into the skin. The excess lotion on my hands too, was starting to disappear too. Now, I was able to actually feel the skin. The fleshy soles were just as I thought they'd be. They were so soft, and filled my palm. I held my palm against her sole... just held it there... feeling her flesh against mine. The softness was the most sensual thing I ever felt. I looked over at Wendy's face, and she was just leaning back enjoying the rub. I then went to work on her toes. With my index finger, one by one, I pressed it in between the toes. I slid it in, held it for a second, and then made a small circular motion to stretch out the toes. I did this in between each toe. Next, I went one by one, starting with the big toe, and pulled from the base up to the tip, using my thumb and index finger. I did this 2 times on each toe. When I was done though, I went back to the big toe. I wrapped my thumb and index finger back around it. I gently pulled... up... and down... up and down... slowly. It was as if I was jerking off her toe. Circular... up and down... up and down... "Ooohhhh, that is great," I heard Wendy say in a breathy voice.

After finishing with her toes, I went back down to her soles. They were now dry from the lotion, but the heat was making them perspire a little. I took my thumb, and pressed it firmly into her arch. Top to bottom, my thumb pressed. Then, I switched to taking my thumb and pressing it in... holding it for 5 seconds... moving it an inch and pressing it in... the same routine all up and down her sole. She especially liked it when I did this to her heal. After the thumb press, I rested the foot in my hand, and reached under to massage her Achilles. Using my thumb and index finger again, I slowly put pressure up and down the outside of the Achilles. Then put my hand, specifically the web between my thumb and index finger, around the back of her Achilles. With slight pressure, I rubbed it up and down... up and down... 

I looked over at Wendy again, and she was completely at ease. She glanced at me, gave me a quick smile, and then put her head back to enjoy the massage. 

I decided to move to her right foot now. I gently placed her left foot back onto my lap. I looked down at my crotch, and realized I was pitching a serious tent. I was so in tune with what I was doing, that I didn't even realize my erection! So carefully avoiding my cock, I reached for the right.

Since the work on the left went over so well, I went with the same routine... lots of lotion on the soles, etc... She was really enjoying it. I was too, but now I was completely aware of my hard cock. I was also aware that I was loving these feet, but it was kind of like a tease. I literally had them in my hands, but we were outdoors, with a few other people around, and I couldn't do more with them. Couldn't take the toes in my mouth. Lick her soles, or rub them on my face. 

Meanwhile, as I was thinking, I must have stopped my rubbing, because Wendy said, "You're not done yet are you?"

"Uh..no," I said back

"Well then let's get moving," She said. Right after saying that, she took her free foot to poke me as if to get me working. She nudged my arm, and then put her foot back down on my lap. However, her foot brushed against my straining cock. She held it there for a second. She patted it, like she wasn't sure what was there,... or like she was feeling for something.

I froze. I looked over at her. She leaned forward to see if what she was feeling was actually what she thought it was. Her eyes opened wide.

"Matty, I see you're enjoying this too," she said playfully.

"Yeah," I mumbled, still holding her foot.

She playfully took both of her feet, and pressed them on my crotch. She applied some quick pressure, and said, "I think maybe we should cool off in the pool." With that, she moved her feet, got up and jumped in the water.

I was stunned... shocked... pissed... horny!

My dick was still rock hard, openly pointing out. It looked like a teepee. I knew I couldn't just get up and walk to the pool. Everyone would notice. I looked in the pool, and saw Wendy looking at me. She was laughing... she knew what the problem was.

I decided it was best to just sit there for a few minutes, and let my dick calm down. I tried thinking of other things... baseball... work... the dog... but then I'd glance over at the pool, and Wendy would stick her leg out of the water, and wave with her foot. I laughed, because she knew she was killing me. 

Finally, my erection started to subside a little bit. At least, a little enough that I could make a break for the pool. I got up, and did a quick scoot to the pool. I jumped in, swam right over to a giggling Wendy, and splashed water in her face.

"That was so unfair," I scolded

"Yeah, probably... but thanks for the massage!" said a proud Wendy

We hung out in the pool for a while longer. I still had a semi hard dick, but at least I was able to keep it somewhat concealed. By 1:00, it was time to go back to the rooms to shower, get our bags, and check out. While we were on the elevator, I was again going crazy. Wendy in those flip flops... how they were in my hands... how much more I wanted to do with them. Thank god I had an extra towel, because I kept it in front of me to hide my bulge. Wendy gave me a knowing smirk, "Enjoy your shower." Then she got off at her floor.

I did enjoy my shower. As I let the warm water cascade down my body, it didn't take long for my dick to get hard again. I soaped up my hand, and thought about my day at the pool. My hand moved slowly at first... sliding up and down the shaft. However, my dick needed to cum... I had to release this tension in my body. I grabbed more soap, and lubed up my hand even more. This time, I put one hand on the wall to brace me up, and held the other over my cock. And then, I started fucking my hand! Fucking it like it was Wendy's feet wrapped around my dick. I pumped my hips... faster... in and out... I bent my knees a little more, in order to get a better angle. And I fucked... hips back and forth..faster... faster... I could feel it coming on... I pumped... moaning... faster... my hand banged back against my body in rhythm with my hips... "ooohhhhhhh... aaahhhhhhh," as the cum literally squirted from my body. The shower wall got splattered, and my hand had an interesting mixture of soap and cum. I turned my body back into the water stream. My dick was so sensitive, I had to shield the water from hitting it directly.

As I was drying my self off, I smiled and thought about what had transpired. How even though I was bummed that nothing happened with Wendy, I still had a great jerk off. Plus, the memories of it would give me jerk off dreams for years to come.

Wendy and I plus our other coworkers all headed back to the airport together. Wendy was wearing a pair of jeans, but she wore sneakers for the plane ride... Damn! She asked me how my shower was, and I simply told her, "Stress Relieving!"

For the next 6 or 8 months, it was the same old work grind and routine. Wendy and I were work friends, nothing more. She would still catch me staring at her and her feet. Often times, she'd tease me... kicking her shoes off under her desk. Rubbing them together. Crossing her leg and rubbing her own foot. Basically just driving me crazy.

Wendy had started seeing someone in that time. It got real serious real fast. Out of nowhere, she informed all of us, that her boyfriend Tim was getting transferred to California, and she was moving out there with him.

I was one bumming foot freak. The girl of my dreams whose feet were literally in my hands, who I thought if I just played my cards right I'd have a shot, was going. And going soon, because she was leaving in 2 weeks. 

Well, we had a little going away party at a bar close to the office. It wasn't going to be a late night, just some drinks after work. Most people were starting to leave by 8:00. Since the crowd thinned a little, I had a chance to talk one on one with Wendy.

"Well, I'm gonna miss not seeing you outside my office every day."

"I'll miss you too, let's try to keep in touch," Wendy said back.

"We had some fun times," I said smiling.

"Definitely... remember that time by the pool? You couldn't even get up off the chair!" She cracked up

"Yeah, yeah..thanks for leaving me hanging," I shot back.

We both smiled and bullshitted a little longer. By 9:00, we all cleared out. I gave Wendy one last hug goodbye.

We kept in touch for a while. You know, we talked at first about once a week... then once a month, etc. She did however make me smile one day. She had gone on vacation to Mexico, and took SCUBA lessons. She sent me pictures of her in the wet suit, of her in the fins, and... of her feet! She had gotten a small red rose on the top of her right foot. It was a great close-up looking down, so I got to see those pudgy toes, with the toe ring, and the tattoo. Needless to say, that picture got a lot of use.

As I said though, the weekly calls eventually faded to monthly, quarterly, and then none at all. I still thought about her, but just like most relationships that end, the more time that went by, the less I thought of her. Occasionally, I would take out the picture, and have a nice jerk off session.

A lot of time went by, probably about 6 years. I had heard through the grapevine that she and Tim got married and had a baby. 

Over those 6 years, the software market changed, and the company went under. All of us kind of scattered about to new jobs. Some in the industry, and some not. There were a handful of people that I kept in touch with. 

Then one day, I got a call from another ex coworker, named Bob. He told me that they were having a mini reunion that Friday night. 

"Cool," I replied, "Who's going to be there?"

He named off a handful of people... and I knew it would be a blast. The one thing we had, was a group of funny people.

Friday night arrived, and I got to the bar about 8:00. I walked in, and immediately heard "Maatttttttt," being yelled across the room. I looked over, and there were already a few guys and girls that seemed like they've had a few. Bob, Paul, Pete, Michelle and Rachel all greeted and hugged me, then passed me a beer and a shot. We all reminisced, laughed, drank... it was great to see everyone. 

A few more people showed up... we hugged them... gave them drinks... caught up on where and what we're all doing now. It was fantastic. Talking trash about other co-workers, funny stories, who slept with who... "No fucking way," I hear Bob yell, "What the fuck are you doing here."

I turned around to see who he was talking about... and like a mirage... I shook my head to make sure I wasn't seeing things... It was Wendy!

Bob got up to give her a hug, and so did some others. I kind of hung back a little, still shocked that she was here. I heard Rachel say, "I told you they'd all be surprised." 

Wendy and Rachel laughed, then explained to people that Wendy was coming in town to visit her, so that's why she planned this mini reunion.

Just then, Wendy caught my eye... and smiled that big smile. "Matty... " 

She held her arms out for a hug. I smiled back, and walked over to give her that hug. It was a real nice embrace, and we held it for about a minute. When we pulled back, we stared each other in the eyes for a moment... held it just for that moment... "So how are you," she asked

"I'm good, actually really good," I answered truthfully. My career was going very well, I had recently bought a house. 

"How about you, I hear you've got a baby."

"Yeah," she smiled... then of course pulled out some pictures.

We talked a little more, but then of course the beers and the shots started going again.

Our group was kind of crammed into the back of the bar, and I didn't really get a chance see how she looked. However, I did notice she was wearing white Capri pants... and open toe shoes! We were in close, and I didn't want to totally stare... even though she knew of my fetish, it had been like six years..I didn't know how she would react.

After about 45 minutes, I sat on a stool towards the back. It was a good spot, as I could see everyone. I talked with some of the guys there, and about 10 minutes later, Wendy came over. Paul left to go hit the bathroom, so Wendy took his stool which was right next to mine. My mind and libido started racing. Wendy sat on the stool, and crossed her legs so that her foot was dangling just inches from my leg. The California sun had given her a nice tan, which looked great with the white capris. Now... Now I could see that foot again. She was wearing, what I guess is a sandal. The material looked like it was made of straw. The sole was thick, and the straw wrapped around the top of her foot, and the back of her heel. Her toes, aaahhhhh those toes, were painted in a very faint baby pink. Her second toe had a little butterfly jewel on top of it. I just stared at it. Here it was, six years later... the foot that I dreamt of... that I obsessed over, was back... inches from me. I could feel my dick start to harden... the thought of feeling her soles... "Matt, so you haven't changed," I heard with a giggle.

"What," I said as I snapped out of my stare.

"I see you haven't changed," she said, as she looked down at her foot. "Do you like the butterfly?"

"Uh, uh yeah."

"Thanks, these are pretty cool," she said as she pulled it off to show me. "See, they have some adhesive on and just stick to your toe."

I held the butterfly in my hand. Holding something that had just been on her foot. My blood was pumping... heart racing... "mmmmm this touched her toe," I said in my mind.

She took it away, stuck it back on her toe, "You're so cute Matty," she said in a comforting way.

"Did you like the pictures I sent you?"

"Yeah, they were hot," I smiled

"I knew you'd like them."

"Tease," I laughed

"I know, sorry... but I know you love it," she joked back, while pointing her toe in the air. 

We talked a little more about ourselves, jobs, her daughter. She said Tim was home with her this weekend. Then, she kind of stuttered, "We're actually having some issues."

Kind of surprised, I responded, "Like... "

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More