Yoogirls Foot Domination

12.26.2010

Teachers Seductive Foot Smell

It had been a long hard day for my teacher, Miss Stanley her name was. I was her last class that day, she had just finished teaching A level English, I noticed that when we came in she just told us to sit down and get on with our essay.
I noticed that she had flicked off her high heels, and was sighing.
I could see through her nylons that she had put on a dark lush red colour for her toe nails.
Towards the end of the lesson I asked her for some help, so she came over and took a seat next to me.
As she was helping me I couldn't stop noticing the smell of her lovely sweaty nylons.
She asked me if I could stay behind at the end of the lesson, so she could carry on helping me with my essay.
The class left, and I herd her say good bye to the last pupil.
"Right then Lewis," she said
"I couldn't help but notice you were looking at my feet."
I didnt know what to say, I was frozen to the chair.
Thoughts went through my head,do I agree or not.
"Well Lewis, where you?" as she was saying this, she started to rub my leg with her smelly size 9's.
"Well, Im waiting."


Thats it I couldn't hold back not now. She was rubbing my leg, I just wanted to relive her of her pain, give her a foot massarge.
"Yes, Miss, Okay, You got me, I just think your feet are so attractive, especially when there covered in nylon, and smelling soo nice."
"Well thank God," She said with a sigh of relief.
"I was wondering weather you could give me a foot masssarge?"
I couldn't say not, so I jumped right in and said,
"Yes of course miss," and at that instant, gently started to rub her left foot so softly, oh the smell, i can remember it to this day.
I closed my eyes, she said
"So do you like my feet, do they feel good?"
"Yes Miss," I replied.
"With my eyes shut she put her right foot on my chest, I had taken off my blazer at this point and had my tie and shirt on my top half.
She started to rub my chest with her right foot.
"You can stop rubbing my feet now"
she then lifted her left foot to my nose and mouth,
"Now smell,"


So I did, argh the smell, she was rubbing her feet all over my face,
"Lick my right foot,"
So i did, her nylons so smooth, my tongue licking all that sweat off.
"Miss do you mind if you take your nylons off."
"Yes of course."
so she asked me to rip them from the toe, so I did, the woof of smell that came through was unbelievable.
I started to lick her toes, and her soles of her feet.
my tongue going inbetween each toe. Licking all that sweat.
Mmmh
I did this for the rest of my time at that school, and when I left, I married her.
She I am now her foot slave for ever.
I still love her sweaty Nylons


True Story Of Me Smelling And Licking My Teachers Feet







Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More