Yoogirls Foot Domination

12.27.2010

Sweaty feet after long shift at work

My current girlfriend has the sexiest little feet your ever likely to see. Barely a size 4, they look sexy in anything. She's always found my foot fetish strange but she's an easy going girl who just plays along to keep me happy.

It was a week after her 23rd birthday and Elena was just returning home from her job as a waitress in a run of the mill restaurant. I had picked her up and I was getting hard just thinking about how her feet would smell after a long nine and a half hour shift. Elena always wore the same old black pair of trainners which I secretly loved as her soft manicured feet would be be wet with sweat at the end of a long day.

I led her into the bedroom and offered to give her a foot rub before her bath. She said no at first, embaressed knowing her feet really did smell and she needed a shower. I insisted she lay back and relax. I took of her first shoe and it was quickly apparent that I was going to enjoy this. Her socks were sodden with sweat. I lifted her ankle and plunged my nose deep into her dirty socks. The fragrance was intense. My cock began to swell as I began to kiss and lick her socks.

My eyes made contact with Elena. She had the usual look on her face that she used when I was doing dirty things like this. It was a look somewhere between disgust and dismay. She could see my enjoyment so she ordered me to take off her other stinky training shoe. I duly obliged. Elena then smothered both her sweet sweaty socked feet all over my face. "open your mouth", she wispered. "Do they taste nice?", I nodded my head, constantly sniffing her socks as she ran then over my face. "Lay back and get your cock out", I laid back and shuffled forward, never taking my lips away from her socks.

"Mmm your cock is all hard for me, you really are strange getting off on my stinky feet. I've been running around work all day! I can smell my feet from here, you really are strange". All the time she's slowly but firmly rubbing her socks over my face, stopping around my nose so i can inhale the aroma. She ordered me to remove her socks while she wanked my cock slowly.

I removed her socks and I stopped to marvel at her soft soles. her toes and began to wrinkle up, her socks were so wet it looked like she had been in a bath for 5 minutes. I held her feet together and buried my mouth and nose into her toes. The smell was even stronger now. My tongue lashed accross her left foot. I did'nt lick her right foot as i wanted to keep the smell strong for later. Elena was systematicly wanking my cock, realising my cock was fit to bursting point. She cupped my nose with her right foot and put her other toes into my mouth. They tasted so good. Still dirty from her shoes, i could feel bits fluff and dirt from her toes on my tongue. She spat on my cock and ordered me to cum, this was no problem as i was about to explode anyway.

Just 3 more strokes and I climaxed with a groan, both her feet were covered my nose and Icarried on sniffing long after I shot my load. She took her feet away, shaking her head at the though of what had brought her boyfriend to such a climax. She turned as she strolled out of the room, "I hope you liked that, Its my turn after my bath".


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More