Yoogirls Foot Domination

10.17.2011

Angel


My second session with Angel was pretty fantastic. It started out slowly since she was 15 or 20 minutes late. She looked all frazzled when we started & had obviously been rushing to get to there. But everything went well from that point on. 

Angel was wearing a black leotard suit that looked like an aerobics outfit or a one-piece bathing suit. I think it was something you generally wear under clothing. But she obviously looked hot in it. The outfit covered about 1/2 of her ass. Angel has an absolutely amazing body and long, blonde hair that cascades down her back. She is totally hot !

Angel started with her stiletto thigh-high boots like last session. She wasted no time - right after I laid down, she was already stepping onto my back. Angel walked around pretty carefully for a while. Her light weight is easy to take at first even with her spike heels. 

She would walk down my shoulders and step on my hands. I loved that. It's great seeing those pointy toe boots right in front of me. I asked her to step more on my fingers instead of my hand and she did.

While Angel was trampling me she told me about another client. She said a tiny Asian man came in and wanted to be trampled. Angel said he wanted it really hard, even on bare skin with her stiletto boots. Angel said she was jumping on the guy on his front. I was in awe that guy could take so much. 

I asked "did you step on his head" and she said "yes". So I asked her to do it to me and she did so immediately. She used her toe to step on the side of my head and then put her other foot on top of that. She was standing full weight on my head in her boots at that point. 

I flipped over and she began to walk all over my front. I lasted a good while with her doing that. She commented that last time I could only last about 1 minute. It was so sexy to see her sexy body standing on me in those stiletto boots. When she turned around her ass looked great from that vantage point. And her long blond hair was all over the place as she looked down at me. 

I flipped over onto my back and asked her to "make it hurt". I guess I was emboldened by the tiny Asian man who could take so much. So immediately Angel rocks all her weight back onto both her stiletto heels. I grunted and said "is that all your weight" and she said she was holding onto the pillar for support but, essentially, yes. Then she starts twisting both feet back and forth, still standing only on her heels. I felt her stilettos really bite into me and thought it would leave a tremendous mark. But the next day - nothing. Nevertheless it was a huge turn-on to think this incredibly hot girl was purposefully grinding all of her weight into my back only with her stilettos, and with the expressed intent of making it hurt as much as possible. What a dream . . .

At that point I asked her to switch boots. She remembered my request to bring along another pair of boots with a thicker heel. They were also high heels - at least 3 inches but probably about 1/2 inch u-shape heel (compared to her thigh-highs that have a 1/4 inch square heel). Knee high, black leather with a moderately pointy toe. Very sexy. Angel said the boots were old and she had worn them a lot - to the bars, in the rain, snow, etc. 

I loved these boots since they didn't hurt nearly as much. The thicker heel was much easier to take than the stilettos. It left a lot fewer marks on me the next day - maybe 1/20th of what the spike heels did. It felt great. And I loved that she had worn those boots all over the city and was now walking on me with them.

While she was stepping on my front I said how much I liked her to put her boot on my face. So Angel walked right up to me and stepped on my face with her weight. Then she held onto the overhead bar and put both boots on my face at the same time. Even though she was holding on, it was still a lot of weight crushing my face.

I liked it but said for her to rest her boot on my face without her weight. So she did and started smearing my face with the bottom of her boot. As she was doing this she was remarking how she had worn these boots to dive bars and walked everywhere in them. I said "like on the subway" and she said "yes". By this point she was rubbing my face with them in a moderately aggressive manner. She was staring right down at me with that beautiful face and through her long mane of blonde hair the whole time. As she would rub her boot around (fairly hard) it would distort my face and force my lips apart. My favorite was when she would put her sole directly on my mouth which allowed me to kiss it. And she never stopped staring at me as she ground my face underneath her boot.

With no provocation from me Angel said "I bet you'd like to lick my boots, wouldn't you". I hemmed and hawed and didn't give an answer but she still knew that I did. So I said "only if you make me" and she immediately said "lick my boot". So of course I started to. Angel was still mashing her boot down on my face fairly hard so it was actually difficult to lick the soles. But I tried as best I could. I'd get the soles and some of the edges of the soles. The soles were rubber and had deep ridges. I had asked Angel earlier if she had smoked (which she said "no, that's gross") and now I told her I liked when the cigarettes were crushed out under boots. Angel replied that she had stepped on numerous cigarette butts on the floors of the Brooklyn bars while walking around. And I continued to lick her boots as best I could.

I licked the insole and grabbed the heel with my mouth. Angel said, "yea, suck on the heel". When I was done she said "now lick the other one" and stuck her left boot in my face. I think secretly she was turned on by the whole face stepping / boot licking activities. She was looking straight at me the whole time and seemed a little aroused at the scene. Maybe it was disgust, maybe shock that I was doing it. But she watched the whole time. 

Angel has said many time how she's into sexual things that are bizarre and kinky. I think the boot licking might have been right along those sentiments. But then she did mention something about being a "pathetic loser" which was said in the abstract but I think was directed completely at me. I didn't mind. In fact it made the experience all the better. This totally hot young girl is calling me a loser while I lick her boots and she steps on my face. That's my dream !

After the boot licking episode was finished (it must have gone on for 10 minutes) we were almost out of time. I asked if I could flip over and Angel said there was only like 1 minute to go. So I asked her to stomp around on me. That was great ! She really started stomping all over me pretty hard. The thick heels on those boots prevented the experience from being too painful. But she really gave it to me. Angel said "now this is a proper trampling". When she was all done she went to my hands and stomped on the fingers maybe 10 times. So it was perfect ! 

Overall the whole session was like a dream for me. This totally hot girl stomped all over me, stepped on my face and made me lick her dirty boots that had been worn all over the city. What could be better than that ????

Free Webcam Sex Chat. Sign up now Free! No Credit Card needed.