Yoogirls Foot Domination

10.17.2011

Reminscing


She was just returning from her daily 3 mile jog when I followed her into the driveway. She smiled at me as she ran a towel over her sweaty face, and down her sweaty arms. 

"What brings you here?" she asked as I climbed out of my car. 

"Just checking in on you making sure you're ok." I replied. "And I figured I'd get a sniff of the sneakers you say smell so horribly." I added nervously.

"Well, you're in luck! I just got done stinking them up for you!" she responded, laughing. "Take a seat while I dry off a little. Want some water?" I shook my head no, and locked my eyes on her sweat-stained cross-trainers. Her ankles showed above the blue micro-fiber edge of the shoes. Her tanned legs glistened with sweat up to her pale blue shorts. She retrieved a bottle of water from the fridge, and sat in a lawn chair at the edge of the garage. "Sit down, you're making me nervous!" she said after taking a gulp of water. I sat opposite her in another lawn chair. Her pretty hands reached down to untie the sneakers, and I felt a tingle, like an electrical current, run through my body.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" she asked laughing. "I wouldn't want you to pass out from the stink!" I assured her I'd be fine. Slowly, as if teasing me, knowing my eyes were locked on her every move...she slid the left sneaker from her foot. Suddenly, as if slapped by an unseen hand, she jerked her head back, and waved her free hand at the smell that wafted from the shoe. Drool formed at the edge of my lip. "Ok, you're sure you want to do this?" she asked.

I grabbed the hot, moist sneaker from her hand, and raised it to my face. Loosening the laces, I peeled the sweat-stained damp tongue of the sneaker out as far as it would go, and buried my face in the sneaker. It felt as if steam were drifting up from the insole. The warm wet heat assualted my skin as I inhaled the pungent, almost intoxicating stink that arose from the terry cloth material. The sweat soaked micro-fiber edge of the ankle area spread wider as I forced my face in deeper...and I inhaled, as hard as I could, the sweet sweaty smell of her foot. My sinuses burned from the smell, but I inhaled again, and again. Then, without even thinking about it...I felt my tongue snake out from between my lips, and flatten out like a spatula...and I licked the sweat soaked insole with the passion of a starving man, as a moan escaped my lips. The taste of her foot sweat was acidic, yet it attracted me. Suddenly, very self-conscious of the moan...I opened my eyes, and saw, around the edges of the sneaker that was mashed upon my face...my friend's smiling face.

"Judging by your actions you're not put off by the stink at all." she said softly, but chuckling. "But what about this?" she asked, wiggling her ankle-sock clad foot at me. I quickly lowered the sneaker from my face and reached for her damp foot. She pushed it into my face, without reservation, and applied pressure to assure I'd get the full effect. My nose landed beneath her toes, at the spot between the big toe and the second toe. The sweat soaked sock formed a seal over my face as I inhaled violently. She pulled her foot away, removed the sock and planted her bare foot back on my face. As I inhaled deeply the sweet smell of her sweaty foot...I heard a soft moan from her lips, followed by a giggle. Slightly embarassed by my behavior, I pulled away from her foot and looked at her. Her eyes had been closed until I removed her foot from my face. Now, she stared at me questioningly. 

"Why'd you stop? Is there something wrong?" she asked. Now she sounded nervous. 

"No," I replied, "but you giggled, and I thought I might be tickling you." She shook her head no, and then pointed at the floor.

"Lay at my feet! I want to enjoy this." she said, almost in a commanding tone. I eased out of the lawn chair, and got on my back beneath her feet. She lowered the naked foot to my face while removing the other sneaker and sock...and covered my face with her pungent feet. I lay there kissing and smelling those beautiful feet as she leaned back in her chair. And again, without thinking, I extended my tongue and began licking every inch of her sweet sweaty feet. She forced her toes into my mouth and I sucked each one, working my tongue all around each little digit. Another soft moan escaped her lips. I ran my tongue across the underside of her toes and she mashed her tender feet down hard on my upturned face...and shuddered. Her head lulled backwards, and another moan, followed by another shudder, and the pressure on my face increased again. She leaned forward in her chair, lifting her feet from my face, and smiled at me.

"Oh my God! That was awesome!!" she said. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Umm...do what?" I asked from my place on the floor.

"You just gave me an awesome orgasm just from licking my feet!" she said, turning a little red with embarassment. "What can I do for you?" I just smiled as I got up off the floor. 

"Promise me," I said calmly, "when you decide to replace those sneakers with new ones, that I get these."

"What would you do with these nasty old things?" she asked before realizing the obvious answer. "Agreed," she said, "but what about now? What can I do for you now?"

I lit a cigarette and smiled at her. "Absolutely nothing. I'm just going to go home...and enjoy the memory." Suddenly, her eyes lit up, and she said, "Shame you can't take my sneakers with you...but, umm...here, take my socks!" and she winked at me before going inside to take a shower.

Free Webcam Sex Chat. Sign up now Free! No Credit Card needed.