Yoogirls Foot Domination

2.11.2011

Perfect Feet 2.

"Lisa!" I shouted. "What do you think you're doing? Did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

"No," she barely whispered.

"Well then don't you think there should be some consequences for breaking the rules?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked me mischievously. "What do you think I mean?" I asked.

"Do we get to punish her?" asked Carmen.

"Yes," with that simple word, I set the tone for the evening.

Lisa looked at us with dread in her eyes. I, however planned on a punishment that involved no pain. The only thing I planned to do was drive both of my sisters to a state of sexual excitement that neither had experienced before. Looking into Carmen's eyes I set my plan in motion.

I kissed Carmen deeply again while pulling on her nipples. I also kept an eye on Lisa. Soon enough, Lisa touched her pussy again. I reached down and took her hand in mine. I brought her hand to my lips and tasted her juices. She tasted sweet. Carmen moaned because I stopped paying her attention. I made her place her hand by her side. I leaned over and stuck a finger in Carmen's wet pussy, while reacquainting myself with her mouth. We kissed for quite awhile and Carmen was groaning and moving her hips in a circular motion in time with my manipulations. Lisa had finally caught on to the rules and did not touch herself but she was moving her hips in time with her sister's. I continued to work Carmen to a fevered pitch. Just as she began to orgasm, I removed my hand from her sopping cunt. She almost screamed in frustration.

Before any one could react, I grabbed Lisa by her hair and pulled her face toward Carmen's crotch. I could tell by the look on Lisa's face that she had not seen this development coming at all. Carmen's face registered shock as well but that look was replaced with one of pleasure as Lisa's lips made first contact with Carmen's pussy. It didn't take either sister long to get into it and soon enough Lisa's tongue was lapping at the wetness on Carmen's thighs. My plan had worked perfectly. Lisa continued to orally please our little sister and Carmen was close to orgasm rather quickly. I let Lisa lick Carmen through her first orgasm and Carmen nearly passed out from the intense pleasure that she was receiving. I sat and watched with a glazed look in my eyes, I'm sure!

I couldn't take anymore of just watching. I needed release and I needed it bad. I took Carmen and raised her off of the couch. I had Lisa lie on her back on the floor and positioned Carmen over her sister in a sixty-nine position. Lisa happily went back to licking Carmen and I positioned myself behind Carmen. I told Lisa that she was not to please herself and that her only function for the next few minutes was to please us. If she did a satisfactory job. I would allow her to come.

I pushed the tip of my cock into Carmen's pussy. She laid her head on Lisa's thighs and sighed out loud. I thrust deeper and Lisa continued her expert oral manipulations on Carmen's clit. I slowly pulled out of Carmen and pushed back in. I quickly developed a rhythm and was pounding her cunt so hard every time I sunk into her up to my balls, the motion would cause our bodies to rock forward and Lisa's tongue would brush over my scrotum. Due to the frenzied state I had worked myself into, I knew that I would not last long at all. Carmen was breathing harder, but had become real quiet as I pounded her tight pussy. The shaved lips of her woman felt like a pair of satin gloves gripping my dick with velvety smoothness. I had barely worked up a sweat when I felt the undeniable need to come. I thrust as hard and as fast as I could and dumped my load into Carmen's pussy. Carmen moved to extricate herself from Lisa and I, but I had other ideas.

"Carmen, stay right where you are," I pleaded, "Lisa will clean your pussy for you."

Lisa smiled and Carmen looked sharply up at me, then sat up slightly as to allow my juices to flow easier into Lisa's mouth.

"If you clean out her pussy real good," I said to Lisa, "you will be pleased by the two of us for one hour, any way you want."

"Yeah," Carmen said, "lick all of the come out of my pussy and you can have us. Lick me. Lick me clean slut."

Carmen was really getting into dominating her sister and moaned as Lisa's tongue dipped into her pussy for the first time. A big dollop of my come leaked out and around Lisa's tongue and she swallowed it with gusto. Again and again, Lisa's tongue dipped into Carmen's pussy and brought out a load of my come. I felt the stirrings of another erection beginning as I watched my sisters degrading acts. Carmen kept calling Lisa names like slut and whore and kept encouraging her with filthy talk. After a few minutes and more that one orgasm from Carmen, Lisa decided that she had cleaned all that she could out of Carmen's pussy. She sat up after, slithering out from under her sister and sat on the floor in front of the couch and in front of me. Lisa knelt up and kissed my cock tenderly. I shuddered and scooted down on the couch to allow better access to my manhood.

Lisa stuck out her tongue and wrapped it sideways around my dick. She slid her tongue up and down my shaft, but never put it in her mouth. I didn't care and was in heaven under her talented tongue. After a few minutes, Lisa stopped and declared me clean as well. I laughed and looked down at my swollen dick. She was right, I was spotless.

"If you did just as good of a job with Carmen's pussy, then you get to have us," I said.

"Why don't you inspect her and see for yourself," Lisa challenged. What a great idea. It seemed that my sisters could be as perverted as I was. I pulled Carmen back to the couch and placed her so that her butt was on the edge of the cushion. Carmen obligingly spread her legs to let me look. I tried hard to find any spunk left on Carmen's pussy. There was none I even grabbed Carmen's lips and pulled her pussy wide open. I saw her glorious pussy's depths. I saw how swollen my fucking had made her. I saw beads of sweat and clear pussy nectar. But I didn't see any of my own semen. Lisa looked at me with an expectant look on her face. She had done it and I told Carmen that we owed Lisa a full hour of pleasuring. I suggested that we take our activities to the bedroom. Both sisters jumped up and two perfect behinds led the way into my room.

Lisa propped herself on my bed and used pillows under her backside that raised her pussy slightly from the surface of the bed. I could see that Lisa's pussy was leaking slightly and knew that after all that had transpired so far, she needed some form of release. Lisa looked at her sister and me. The look on her face showed that she had plans for us.

Lisa reached up with her right hand and grabbed Carmen's head and guided it to her breasts. She then grabbed my head and guided it to her waiting pussy. I eagerly settled myself in for a long session of pussy eating. Carmen attacked Lisa's breast with gusto, taking first one then the other nipple between her teeth and gently pulling on them. I opened my sister's snatch with my tongue and applied my tongue to her clit with determination. I was determined to make her come. Lisa grabbed our heads again and forced us to switch places. As I bent my head to the task of worshipping Lisa's breast, I kept stealing glances at Carmen hard at work on Lisa's cat. The sounds of Carmen drinking Lisa's pussy juice down her throat was quite erotic.

Lisa only let us please her for a few moments this way before throwing me to the bed. She had Carmen straddle my head while she proceeded to mount herself on my erection. As Carmen's cunt made it's way down to my mouth, Lisa slowly slid my dick into her pussy. Once again, the shaved surface of a pussy slid down my dick with apparent ease. Carmen was still swollen and my tongue had no problem finding her clit. I slid my tongue all around her little nub and up into the entrance of her pussy. Lisa started to bounce on my dick and from the sounds coming from above, I concluded that my sisters had to be kissing each other. The thought of my sisters making out above me while I pleased both of them excited me in a perverse way.

I came closer and closer to going over the edge as Lisa pounded herself into my dick and balls. She reached behind her and squeezed my nut sac and gradually increased pressure. Surprisingly, this did not hurt like one would think and I found the sensation incredibly erotic. The squeezing spurred me on and I licked Carmen's pussy with abandon. I shot my tongue up into her depths and circled her clit. I sucked her lips into my mouth and licked her clean of her own juices. Closer and closer I came to cumming. As Lisa applied even more pressure to my balls, I exploded inside of her. The squeezing of my balls produced an intense orgasm and I shot spurt after spurt into Lisa's waiting snatch. I withdrew my tongue from Carmen's pussy as she had also climaxed during my own.

Lisa roughly pushed Carmen from my head and placed herself over me. She was just out of reach of my tongue and I wanted to lick her snatch for her. I know that she wanted me to clean her out like I had her clean out Carmen. My tongue unsuccessfully reached out again and again for her pussy, but it remained just out of reach. With no warning whatsoever Lisa spread her lips with both hands and my own cum started to drip out of her snatch. The only thing was that Lisa wouldn't allow me to clean her with my mouth. She preferred to drip it all over my face. She even inserted her fingers into her pussy and helped the thicker of my juices out.

What was left on her fingers, she fed me. Lisa stood up and ordered Carmen to clean my face. Carmen jumped right on me and started licking my come of my own face. I was in heaven and as Carmen cleaned my face I dozed in and out of sleep. The last thing I remember that evening was my sisters curling up beside me in bed. My only regret was that we had drunk too much to turn this into an all-nighter. We slept in the same bed for the first time since we were kids.

I woke up the next morning with Lisa and Carmen lying on either side of me. I looked down at them and reminisced about the previous evening and my face broke into a smile. You know what? That was their first day in town with me. Don't forget, they were planning on moving here! God, I was going to be a happy man.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More